Why should you exhibit?
For three days in October, thousands of people in the Swedish industry visit the Swedish Exhibition Center and the Nordic Food Industry. Decision-makers, buyers and experts from all over Sweden gather in one place to investigate future solutions.
As an exhibitor, you get the chance to:
- Meet new and existing customers to strengthen your relationships, approach the needs of customers and industry and do business.
- Build bridges to industry colleagues, exchange ideas and knowledge to enable new collaborations.
- Participate in the program points and collaboration areas at the fair where our partners, financiers and entrepreneurs gather to initiate new collaborations.
- Do a world tour and be inspired by speakers, panels and real cases.
Take the chance and present your products and solutions at Nordic Food Industry 2022.
Who visit Nordic Food Industry?
Visitors come mainly from
the following sectors:
- Bakery & Flour Industry
- Slaughterhouses & Meat Industry
- Beverage Industry
- Fruit, Berry & Vegetable Industry
- Oil & Fat Industry
- Fish Processing Industry
- Dair y & Ice Cream Industry
- Mill Products & Starch Industry
- Other Food Industry
Consultants, management, officials, technicians and production, research and development personnel working in the above industries are the visitors to the fair.
Leading suppliers exhibit
solutions such as:
- Ingredients & Additives
- Components & Equipment
- Filling & Packaging Technology
- Automation & Digitalisation
- Safety & Quality
- Certification & Traceability
- Environmental Technology
- Operation & Maintenance
- Cooling & Ventilation